Friday 28 May 2010

Yummy colours

I feel quite guilty about knitting when the sun is shining and the garden beckons but last week I picked up my needles and, inspired by the little bunnies hopping around our plot, I produced Rowena Rabbit who has become a my trusted sewing and knitting companion. You'll find a pattern for her in my Etsy shop.


After a night of rain the sun has popped his head out once again today and the garden is ablaze with the colour of our rhododendrons and azaleas. They thrive in our damp climate and grow like weeds.

The overnight rain sadly knocked off a number of blooms so I've gathered a few to show you. The combination of colours is wonderful.

This is a piece of gift wrap has similar vibrant shades....yummy!
The weather this weekend is not looking good so I've selected some vibrant yarns and will have a good excuse to excercise my needles.
Indoors or out......... have a good weekend