Monday 18 October 2010

Happy curtains

Greetings friends. Many thanks to everyone who left a comment last week when helping me to choose curtain fabric for my new craft room. After a great deal of thought I opted for the alphabet design and I'm thrilled with it. I bought it from an excellent online shop named Kids Curtain Company. The shop sells gorgeous fabrics and made to measure curtains so do pop over and take a look if you are thinking of getting curtains for kids.



The primary colours and fun designs on the curtains seem to perfectly reflect the happy personalities of the little dolls and toys that regularly pop off my knitting needles.


They are making everyone smile


and everyone keeps smiling even when the rain is falling outside.


Surrounded by colour and so many happy faces I've at last been inspired to pick up my knitting again after my summer break. 

I've asked the Jolly Tot dolls to give you a clue as to what should be appearing in my Etsy shop in the next week or two.


The three little characters with the long ears are the clue by the way!